1. Those schools/organizations that are registered with the Labels for Education® Program as of July 31, 2016 and have active accounts in compliance with these Program Terms are eligible to participate in the Labels for Education® 2016 - 2017 program (“Program”), as determined by Campbell in its sole discretion. The Program will not accept any schools/organizations that are not already registered for the Program as of July 31, 2016. Eligible schools/organizations are public and private schools, and home school associations (K–12) in compliance with laws and regulations for the state in which they operate, licensed child care centers, public libraries, religious educational centers and Head Start centers having any of the grades K through 12 and preschools located in the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands and any school located on any U.S. military installation (regardless of location). Schools/organizations will not be eligible to register for the Program after July 31, 2016. The listing of schools/organizations eligible for the Program can be found by visiting the My School tab on www.labelsforeducation.com and entering the school/organization’s ZIP Code or by calling 1-800-424-5331.
2. THE PROGRAM BEGINS AUGUST 1, 2017, AND ENDS JULY 31, 2018 (“PROGRAM YEAR”). THE PROGRAM WILL NOT BE OFFERED IN 2018-2019. JULY 31, 2018 IS THE FINAL PROGRAM TERMINATION DATE. NO UPC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER JANUARY 2, 2018. Until January 2, 2018, only UPCs with the Labels for Education logo (“LFE logo”) found on Participating Products distributed for sale in the U.S. and through commissaries on U.S. military installations are eligible for redemption in the Program. Submissions will be determined to qualify at the sole discretion of Campbell Soup Company or its designee (“Campbell”) and become the property of Campbell.
3. Each UPC with the LFE logo found on a Participating Product will be worth the number of points stated on the UPC. Starting August 1, 2016, Participating Products will only be those products that have UPCs that contain the LFE logo. UPCs that do not have the LFE logo will not be eligible for redemption. Campbell will determine which Participating Products contain the LFE logo in its sole discretion.
4. UPCs that have not been removed from packages sold in commerce and not legitimately obtained are void. Campbell will make such determination in its sole discretion.
5. By submitting UPCs with the LFE logo from Participating Products, schools/organizations accept and agree to be bound by these rules and consent to the use of their names and/or photographs for advertising purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Proof of eligibility and compliance with these rules may be required. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
6. UPCs with the LFE logo from Participating Products must be submitted for redemption according to the banking instructions found online at LabelsForEducation.com and must be postmarked by August 1, 2017, and received by August 15, 2017. Merchandise redemptions are not valid until verified by Campbell, whose decisions are final. No facsimiles, mechanically reproduced or seriously damaged, contaminated or filthy submissions will be accepted. All redemption materials, order forms, etc., become the property of Campbell and will not be returned.
For points deposited on or after August 1, 2009, accounts without any deposit or withdrawal activity for three (3) consecutive Program years (“inactive”) will forfeit those points deposited after August 1, 2009 on the first day of the fourth Program year. Points deposited before August 1, 2009, will remain in the inactive account as a balance.
7. Participating Product UPCs with the LFE logo may be redeemed only for items listed in the 2016-2017 Merchandise Catalog at the designated point quantities and units specified. Participating Product UPCs with the LFE logo are not redeemable for cash. The merchandise and/or the number of points required for any merchandise included in the Merchandise Catalog is subject to change at Campbell’s sole discretion. Campbell is not responsible for merchandise description or printing errors in the Merchandise Catalog, including errors that incorrectly describe the item, make or model number or incorrectly list the number of points required for each item. Participating schools or organizations are responsible for checking the accuracy of the point balances of their account. Participating schools or organizations may logon to their accounts by visiting the My School page on LabelsForEducation.com or call 1-800-424-5331 FREE. If you believe there is a discrepancy, you must call 1-800-424-5331 FREE or write to us at the address in Paragraph 15 within 90 days of questioned account activity.
8. There can be no special orders, substitutions, cash payments or requests to break up sets, except as provided in Paragraph 12. Merchandise is not transferable and no substitutions will be permitted except by Campbell due to unavailability or obsolescence of merchandise. Merchandise cannot be shipped to a coordinator’s home address or a P.O. Box. The Labels for Education® Visa® Prepaid Card will be issued in the name of the school, for its purposes only, and shipped to its address with attention to the principal. These Cards are also subject to the terms and conditions, available in the Printable Resource section on LabelsForEducation.com. This Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted around the world. Campbell, its officers, directors, subsidiaries or affiliates, its product partnerships, and their agencies and employees shall not be liable for any claims, injuries, losses or damages resulting from the Program or acceptance or use of any merchandise awarded. Payment of taxes, if any, on the merchandise is the sole responsibility of the school/organization. Schools/organizations are responsible for all expenses ancillary to and associated with merchandise such as installation, etc. Campbell reserves the right to substitute items of equal or greater value for items that are discontinued or become unavailable or technologically obsolete during the course of the Program.
9. ALL MERCHANDISE ORDERS FOR THE PROGRAM MUST BE COMPLETED BY MAY 31, 2018 AND RECEIVED BY JUNE 14, 2018. SCHOOLS/ORGANIZATIONS
MAY CONTINUE TO SUBMIT MULTIPLE ORDERS UP UNTIL MAY 31, 2018, HOWEVER, NO MERCHANDISE ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER JUNE 14, 2018. Schools/organizations may submit UPCs with the LFE logo from Participating Products for banking until January 2, 2018. No UPCs will be accepted or banked after January 2, 2018. Account balances are not transferable unless specifically approved by Campbell. Online orders will be accepted only if the school/organization’s account balance covers the total amount of the merchandise order.
10. The terms and conditions of the 2016 - 2017 Merchandise Catalog including, but not limited to, point redemption and banking instructions, are available at LabelsForEducation.com. Proof of mailing is not proof of receipt. We suggest you keep a copy of the Labels for Education Order and Banking Form before the submission is mailed along with your shipping/mailing receipt.
11. Please allow approximately 10 weeks from the date that your order is mailed for delivery of your merchandise (see the Merchandise Redemption section on the Order & Banking Instructions at LabelsForEducation.com for complete details). Merchandise may be shipped throughout the year from various locations and may arrive separately. Merchandise can only be redeemed by and will only be shipped to the school/organization whose name is listed on the merchandise order form.
12. Please allow up to 16 weeks for delivery of a van. Special orders by schools/organizations for additional options not included in standard van models offered as merchandise in the Merchandise Catalog will require additional delivery time as determined by the automobile manufacturer. Additional costs for nonstandard options must be paid by the school in cash prior to or at the time of delivery of the van. The school/organization must present an original tax-exempt certificate at the time a van is ordered. Orders will not be processed without an original tax-exempt certificate; no photocopies.
13. Complaints regarding merchandise (shipment damage, operation, etc.) must be made in writing within 90 days of receipt of merchandise to the address in Paragraph 15 of these Rules. Claims for nonreceipt of merchandise must be made in writing within 90 days of the date of order or date of submission to the address in Paragraph 15.
14. The Merchandise Catalog expires on July 31, 2017. Campbell reserves the right to determine eligibility and change these Rules without notice. Campbell may terminate or modify this Program with or without cause at any time, and will post notice of such termination or modification at LabelsForEducation.com. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in full effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision were not contained herein. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited by law.
15. All correspondence and questions pertaining to this Program should be directed to: Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc., P.O. Box 3130, Grand Rapids, Minnesota 55745-3130. Phone1.800.424.5331.
16. As a condition of participation, and except where prohibited by law, participants in the Program agree that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of, relating to or in connection with the Program or any merchandise redeemed shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS then prevailing. These Rules and this Program are governed by U.S. law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules or the rights and obligations of Campbell and participants in connection with the Program shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New Jersey, without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof.